If you put a SIM card in the watch you can make and receive calls, as well as send, receive and respond to SMS messages. ENTERTAINMENT Enjoy life with a music and video player, recorder, camera, etc. PERSONAL ASSISTANT The smart watch can also be your personal assistant, with a photo album, agenda, calculator, personalised themes and other. 2019 popular french connection watch instructions, q60 smart watch instructions, watches are u, female watch electronics leather trends in Consumer Electronics, Smart Watches with Gt08 Smart Watch Instructions and french connection watch instructions, q60 smart watch instructions, watches are u, female watch electronics leather. Discover over 932 of our best selection of french connection.
– cardboard box;
– usb-wire (charging);
– Instruction (User Manual);
The clock can work as a separate full-fledged device or paired with Phone. In order to use the clock as a separate phone you need to insert a SIM card and a memory card from behind. Further from the clock you can call, write sms and so on.
How to connect the watch to the phone?
Turn on Bluetooth in the clock. We go on the phone (smartphone) in the “Settings”, then in “Bluetooth”. Turn on Bluetooth and in devices choose Smart Watch or GT8, and click connect.
On the right is a clock lock button. The screen on the clock does not light up constantly, the backlight turns on as needed – for example, when there is an incoming call or you receive an SMS message. To see the time, you need to press the right button. On the left side is the usb connector.
Smart Manual Pdf
- Bluetooth-responds to the synchronization with the phones. When connecting, no password is required, pairing is automatic. In the same item, you can change the device name.
- Phonebook – when synchronizing with the phone, the book is transferred from the smartphone. From it you can make a call. Also, you can add contacts manually.
- Dialer – for manual dialing
- Messages – you can view the sent and incoming SMS from your smartphone. Or write a new one.
- Call Log – your calls: incoming, outgoing, missed.
- Anti lost – special mode. The clock is signaled to you by vibration that you have moved away from the phone for more than 20 meters (helps not to forget the phone at home).
- Camera – allows you to take a photo or video. Also, when synchronizing with the phone can work in tandem with the camera of the smartphone (you need to install the application).
- QR Code – a direct link to the application on the phone.
- “Smart Sleep” function – track the phases and length of sleep (deep and light sleep).
- Settings – date, time, language, call settings and other settings.
- Pedometer + stopwatch-shows the steps and for which time you passed them.
- Sedentary reminder – function of reminding of important events (for example, a reminder of training, eating, etc.).
- Alarm clock
- File manager, viewing images taken on the clock or available on your smartphone.
- Profile – here you can select the sound mode (without sound, meeting, on the street).
- Music – a music player, downloaded to the clock or available on your smartphone.
- Internet access (if you have a sim card and the program in hours)
Which phones are smart watches working with?
Smart watches work with all smartphones (Apple, Android, Windows).
User guide for Uwatch08GT Smart in PDF:
DZ09 smartwatch is one of the most popular affordable smartwatch, the wearable is equipped with camera, sensors as well as SIM card making it independent from smartphone see specs here. If you have one I’m pretty sure you love tweaking your smartwatch to suit your personality.
- Pedometer, Sleep Monitor, Sedentary Reminder
- MP3 / MP4 local playback; Bluetooth music playing
- with Sedentary reminder, Vibration, Calendar, Calculator,Clock, Stopwatch, voice recorder
For starters, there is an issue of connectivity specially for connecting your smartwatch to your smartphone, the watch is connected to your phone via Bluetooth connection, an apk is needed to be able to connect your wearable to your smartphone, this can be done by downloading an app via a link or a QR code for DZ09 smartwatch, the QR codes and APK link is listed in the DZ09 manual.
|Deal Alert! Lowest Price for DZ09 Smartwatch Ever!|
Other topics in the smartwatch are starting Bluetooth notifications, lock and unlock the DZ09, call functions, answering a call, rejecting calls, section for featured applications using the sound player and video player as well as perform the factory settings.
Here are the tables of contents for the DZ09 User Manual, the QR codes and APK link is listed in the DZ09 manual.
DZ09 User Manual Table of Contents
- About the manual
- Starting the device
- Using it as a Bluetooth device
- Using it as a Smartwatch Phone
- Box Contents
- Design of the device
- Warning against water and dust
- Charging the battery
- Off and on the DZ09
- Information on using the Bluetooth
- Connecting to the mobile device DZ09
- Lock and unlock the DZ09
- Touch panel
- Call Functions
- Featured Applications
User Manual For Smart Watch
- Connect a new DZ09
- Find DZ09