Trimmer care, Instructions. Read online or download PDF. Wahl Trimmer User Manual. Manuals Directory ManualsDir.com - online owner manuals library. Wahl manuals. Gardening equipment. Manual Wahl Trimmer User.
SERVICE AND REPAIR
- This RYOBI 2-cycle gas straight shaft string trimmer features a full crank engine that creates 2X longer life. Accepting RYOBI expand-it universal brand fit attachments, this string trimmer offers versatile operating function, allowing you to save time, space and money.
- DR Trimmer/Mowers Art. No.Product NameLast ChangedFile TypeFile SizePagesFile Download DRTRM055M Sprint Recoil PDF ca. 5MB 68 manual-trimmer.pdf DRTRM055E Sprint E/S PDF ca. 5MB 68 manual-trimmer.pdf DRTRM05511 Sprint 2011 PDF ca. 5MB 52 manual-trimmer.pdf DRTRM060M PRO Recoil 01.12.200.
If you have problems with your trimmer, send it
prepaid with a note explaining the problem to:
Wahl Clipper Corporation
Attn: Repair Department
3001 Locust Street
Sterling, IL 61081
Telephone (815) 625-6525
For products purchased outside the United States,
contact your distributor.
Ipad Manual Download
For best results, put one or two drops of Wahl Clipper Oil on
the blades only when necessary, or approximately once a
month. Motor bearings are permanently
lubricated—do not attempt to oil.
When oiling your trimmer, turn the trimmer
“ON - I,” hold the unit with the blades facing
DOWN and squeeze one or two drops of oil
onto the blades. Wipe off excess oil with soft cloth.
NOTICE—DO NOT OVER OIL!
Excessive oiling or application of liquids will cause damage if
allowed to seep back into motor.
Trimmer blades have precision-hardened, ground and lapped
cutting teeth. Blades should be handled carefully and never
bumped or used to cut dirty or abrasive material.
Should blades become damaged or dull, you may purchase a
new blade assembly from Wahl. (Have your model numbers off
the unit ready.)
Before storing your trimmer, use the cleaning brush to whisk
any loose hairs from the unit and the blades. Store unit in such
a manner so that blades are protected from damage.
When the trimmer is not in use, the trimmer guide/blade guard
attachment should be in place to protect the blades.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
1. This trimmer is conveniently designed for household use. It
should be allowed to charge overnight before first use.
2. Remove the trimmer, recharging transformer and accessories
from the packing material.
3. Connect the transformer to the trimmer. BE SURE TRIMMER IS
IN THE “OFF - 0” POSITION WHEN CHARGING.
4. Plug the recharging transformer into any convenient electrical
outlet at the correct voltage.
5. When trimmer is not in use, it may be connected to the trans-
former and plugged into an outlet to assure maximum power is
available when it is next used. This transformer is designed to
continuously charge the battery without overcharging.
6. For Battery operated Trimmres: Ni-Cad and Ni-MH battery life
may be extended with the following procedure: Once every month,
let the trimmer run until the motor stops. Move the switch to the
“OFF - 0” position and recharge fully overnight.
For Lithium Ion Trimmer: The battery will take approximately 60
minutes to charge. The Lithium Ion Trimmer also has quick
7. If you have a rechargeable cord/cordless trimmer, it can be
used with the cord so you can trim even if the charge is low. The
charging indicator light will glow when your trimmer is in the “OFF”
position and connected to its charger. The trimmer cannot be
overcharged, so you may charge it as often as desired. We
recommend that the battery be “worked” or discharged by
trimming without the cord and by not recharging after every use.
In certain areas that experience low line voltages, the red charging
indicator light on your trimmer may become dim as the battery
nears full charge. This dimming does not affect the performance of
your trimmer but is simply a result of variances in power line
When using your electrical appliance, basic precautions should
always be followed, including the following:
Java Sun Manual Download
To reduce the risk of death or injury by electric shock:
1. Do not reach for an appliance that has fallen into water. Unplug
immediately from the outlet.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled
into a tub or sink. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
4. Except when charging, always unplug this appliance from the
electrical outlet immediately after using.
5. Always unplug this appliance before cleaning.
6. (Rechargeable unit only.) Unplug the charger before using
To reduce the risk of burns, electrical shock or injury to persons:
1. This power unit is intended to be correctly orientated in a
vertical or floor mount position.
2. For Lithium Ion Batteries only: Do Not Crush, Disassemble,
Heat Above 100°C (212°F), or Incinerate the appliance, due to
Risk of Fire, Explosion, or Burns.
3. Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by,
on, or near children or invalids.
4. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in it’s
manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if
it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or if
it has been dropped into water. Return the appliance to Wahl
Clipper Corporation for examination and repair.
6. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
7. Insert only recharging transformer plug into charger receptacle.
8. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products
are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
9. Do not use this appliance with a damaged or broken blade or
trimming attachment, as facial injury may occur.
10. Always attach plug to appliance first, then to outlet.
To disconnect, turn unit “OFF - 0,” then remove plug from outlet.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND SAFEGUARDS BEFORE USING THIS TRIMMER.