- 'SearchResults':'updatedOn':'2019-11-22T00:00:00Z','publicationTitle':'Automation Anywhere Version 11.3','shortlabels':'Version':'11.3.x','Task':'Analyze.
- Automation Anywhere's Bot Store accelerates your robotic process automation initiatives by offering pre-built automations and plug-and-play integrations. Complex business processes can be automated in days. Select bots for the processes you want to automate, configure them for your environment, and integrate them into your business process.
- Nov 02, 2017 Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client - User Manual. Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client - User Manual. Share Automation Anywhere Enterprise Client - User Manual. Available from version 7.5 onward. Related Search.
In this video, we bring you a preview into version 11 of Automation Anywhere Control Room. Automation Anywhere is yet to release the application installer, so do watch out for detailed videos on version 11 on our channel page. If you want to know more about the existing version 10.5 of control room, click on the link flashing above. Release 11 represents a significant movement of the needle as it relates to ease of use, scaling, and analytics. The user interface brings the overall user experience to new levels and the enhanced security management capabilities of the credential vault demonstrate Automation Anywhere’s continued commitment to listening to its customers feedback and incorporating enhanced.
Before we learn Automation Anywhere, lets understand-
What is Automation?
Automation is a technique of making devices, a process or a system to operate automatically.
There are four automation categories
- Macro recorders
- Application-level macro recorders
- Business Process Automation
- Robotic Process Automation
In this tutorial, you will learn
What is RPA?
Robotic Process Automation(RPA) is software that can mimic the action of a human user. It performs actions on a PC to automate business processes which are highly repetitive and rule-based.
What is Automation Anywhere?
Automation Anywhere is one of the popular RPA vendors offering powerful & user-friendly RPA capabilities to automate any complex tasks. It is one of the 'Revolutionary Technology' that changes the way the enterprise operates. This tool combines conventional RPA with intellectual elements like natural language understanding and reading any unstructured data.
Automation Anywhere allows organizations to automate the processes which are performed by the humans. It is a Web-Based Management System which uses a Control Room to run the Automated Tasks. Automation Anywhere tool can automate ends to end business operations for companies.
Automation Anywhere Architecture
Automation Anywhere Architecture has 3 primary components
- Control Room
- Bot Creator
- Bot Runner
Control room- is a web-based platform that controls the Automation Anywhere. In other words, it's the Server that controls Automation Anywhere bots.
Apart from that the control room deal with
- User management
- Source control : code for the bots is managed by the control room. So it becomes easy to share the code across different systems.
- Dashboard- It gives complete analytics/results of Automation Anywhere bots. You can see how many bots are runs and how bot failed/passed etc. is controlled.
- License Management: The purchased licenses for Automation Anywhere are configured in the Control Room.
There are 2 types of Licenses in Automation Anywhere
- Dev License: If you got this license, you can create a bot, edit bot and run a bot.
- Run License: If you have this kind of license you can run the bot and, you will not make any changes.
Bot Creator- Developers use Desktop based applications to create bots. Their dev licenses are checked with that configured in the control room. On authentication, the code of the bots they create is stored in the control room. Different developers may create individual tasks/bots. These bots could be merged and executed at once.
Bot Runner - The Bot Runner is the machine where you run the bot. You could have multiple bots running in parallel. You only need the Run License to run the bots. The bots report back the execution logs/pass/fail status back to the control room.
Other important components of Automation Anywhere
The tool shows statistic and display graphs to analyze the performance of every bot in the system. Here, you can also calculate the time you have saved because of the automation process.
BotFarm is integrated with Automation Anywhere Enterprise. It allows you to create multiple bots. Moreover, you can also give these bots on the rental basis.
Bot Store is a first digital workforce marketplace. Here, you will get lots of pre-built bots for every type of business automation.
Types of Automation Anywhere Bots
Task bots are bots which automate rule-based, repetitive task, in areas like document administration, HR, claims management, IT services and more. This leads to immediate improvement in productivity, error reduction, and cost saving.
Automation Anywhere Version 11 User Manual Download
Meta bots are the automation building blocks. It is designed in such a way that with application updates or changes you need to make minimal edits to the bot. Changes automatically apply to any process utilizing that bot.
It is an advanced tool. It can learn on its own and perform a task according to it. IQ Bot offers automation using the highly advanced cognitive technology. It works on the concept to organize an unstructured data while improving its skills and performance.
Features of Automation Anywhere
- Intelligent automation for business and IT tasks
- Uses SMART Automation Technology
- Rapidly Automates complex and complicated tasks
- Create automation tasks like recording keyboard strokes and mouse clicks
- Distribute tasks to multiple computers
- Automation Anywhere offers scriptless automation
- Auto-login runs scheduled tasks on anytime, even when the computer is locked.
Applications using Automation Anywhere
|Industry||Application of Automation Anywhere|
|Financial/Accounting||Invoice processing, reporting, auditing, etc.|
|HR||Automating tasks in PeopleSoft. Email notifications, populating.|
|Operations/IT||Creating accounts, software set-up, batch processing, system integrations, etc.|
|Sales||Creating and printing invoices, add, modify and removing customer data into CRM.|
|Marketing||Creating lead generation reports and monitoring social sentiment.|
|Manufacturing||Inventory management. Excel automation. ERP integration.|
|Government||Verification process, populating subcontractor forms, automating daily reports, etc.|
|Healthcare||Patient data migration and process rig. Reporting for doctors, medical Ml processing, insurance data automaton and claim processing, claim status, and patient record storage.|
|Consumer goods||Order processing, data entry, claims to process. FTP automation, incentive claims processing.|
|Hospitality||Price analysis of competitors, guest data processing, data verification, payment processing, etc.|
|Retail||Gather product details from manufacturer's site, updating online inventory and importing website and email sales.|
Why Automation Anywhere?
Automation anywhere tool should be used because of following reasons:
- No programming knowledge is required. You can record your actions, or point and click the action wizards.
- Eliminates the element of the human error
- Increases transaction speed and allows to save time and costs
- Quick Time to Value, Non-intrusive
- Helps you to automate data transfers and import or export data between files or applications.
- Scale from Desktop to Data Center
Automation Anywhere User Guide
- Automation Anywhere is one of the popular RPA vendors offering powerful & user-friendly RPA capabilities to automate any complex tasks
- Automation Anywhere Architecture has 3 primary components 1) Control Room 2) Bot Creator and 3) Bot Runner
- Three Automation Anywhere bots are IQ bot, Meta bot, and Task bot
- Automation Anywhere rapidly Automates complex and complicated tasks
- Automation Anywhere is used in diverse industries such as Finance, HR, Sales, Manufacturing, etc.
- It increases transaction speed and allows to save time and costs