- A computer is needed to download the update information. To retrieve this information, first power off and unplug your Bose® Solo 5 TV sound system.
- Connect an available USB thumb drive to your computer. Make sure to remove all files from the USB.
- Click on the “DOWNLOAD NOW” button below to download the (Solo5.mdu) software file.
- Save the (Solo5.mdu) software file to your USB drive.
- Remove the USB drive from your computer and return to your Bose® Solo 5 TV sound system to perform the update.
- Insert the USB drive into the connector labelled “Service”.
- Plug in your Bose® Solo 5 TV sound system. The update will start automatically and the light will briefly flash amber every few seconds.
- The update will take a few seconds to complete. The light on the Bose® Solo 5 TV sound system will continue to blink. When the update is finished, the light will flash green.
- Once the light is flashing green, remove your USB drive from your Bose® Solo 5 TV sound system. The system will return to normal operation once the USB drive is removed and the system is powered on.
Bose Solo 5 Tv Sound System Owner's Manual
BOSE® SOLO 5 TV SOUND SYSTEM. 2 - ENGLISH ITN SE INSINS. Changes or modifications not expressly approved by Bose Corporation could void the user’s authority to operate. Equipment name: Bose® Solo, Type designation: 410376 Restricted substances and its chemical symbols Unit Lead. Discover product support for your Bose® Solo TV sound system. Learn how to operate your product through helpful tips, technical support information and product manuals. Purchase parts and accessories. The Bose Solo 5 TV sound system is a one-piece soundbar that brings noticeably better sound to all your favourite TV programmes. It’s engineered to help clearly reproduce everything from dialogue to details. And for even more clarity, its dialogue mode makes every word easier to hear. This soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost.