- Casio Protrek Prw 2500 Instruction Manual
- Casio Protrek Prw 2500 User Manual 2017
- Casio Protrek Prw 3500
Introducing the new Pro Trek PRW2500R, a high performance tool developed under the supervision of meteorologists to take on challenging environments. Like all triple sensor Pro Trek models, the PRW2500R features easy-one-touch operation of its Altimeter/Barometer, Compass and Thermometer. A reconfigured duplex LCD layout provides optimal upper & lower LCD layout for information at-a-glance when you're on the go. In addition to numerical and trend graph data, unique arrow icons help to indicate characteristic barometric pressure patterns. 200 meter water resistance has also been employed to ensure strong water resistance for river trekking & rafting where one would encounter strong water pressure. The addition of tide & moon graph/data provides convenient information for sea kayaking and fishing. Black resin band digital watch with neutral face.
Casio Protrek Prw 2500 Instruction Manual
- 200M Water Resistance
- Tough Solar Power
- Multi-Band 6 Atomic Timekeeping
- New Duplex LC Display
- Triple Sensor with Tide & Moon Graph/Data
Casio Protrek Prw 2500 User Manual 2017
Operation Guide 3258 MO1106-EA E-1 ENGLISH Congratulations upon your selection of this CASIO watch. Applications The built-in sensors of this watch measure direction, barometric pressure, temperature and altitude.
Casio Protrek Prw 3500
- Jun 21, 2017 Official Casio ProTrek Watch user instruction Manuals in PDF format. You can also choose search by module number. We will easily help you to get the ProTrek Manual you need.
- Casio's PRW2500R-1 is from the family of Pro Trek. Introducing the new Pro Trek PRW2500R, a high performance tool developed under the supervision of meteorologists to take on challenging environments.