- Casio Tough Solar Illuminator Instruction Manual
- Casio Tough Solar Manual
- Casio Tough Solar Illuminator User Manual Instructions
- Casio Tough Solar Illuminator User Manual 2016
- Casio Tough Solar Instruction Manual
Utilizing a unique Self-Charging solar power system, this sporty analog/digital combination model provides plenty of functionality. A host of features such as 48-city world time, 5 alarms, stopwatch and dual countdown timers make this a versatile timepiece for almost any sport outing.
The Casio Illuminator watch series is favored by those who enjoy a mix of vintage and modern timepieces. While models vary, many of the watches have an analog face, with an inset digital display and back-light function. You'll get two clocks in one, and the Casio Illuminator allows you to set both features at once using the digital buttons.
Casio Tough Solar Illuminator Instruction Manual
Locate the ‘Mode’ button at the bottom left of the watch. Press down on it until the currently set time on the watch appears.
Press down on the ‘Adjust’ button directly over the ‘Mode’ button at the top left of the watch. Hold it down until the digital time begins to flash.
Casio Tough Solar Manual
Hold down the ‘Search’ button at the bottom right of the watch, until the correct time is set. Both the analog and digital features will move in unison to set the time.
Casio Tough Solar Illuminator User Manual Instructions
Casio Tough Solar Illuminator User Manual 2016
- CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power. CASIO SOLAR POWERED. Tough solar. World time. 1/100-second stopwatch. 5 alarms. LED light (LCD part only). 100-meter water resistance. Manuals(Watches) Manuals(Clocks) iOS.
- Aug 25, 2017 casio tough solar watch analog setting (model no-5208) squadraps003. HOW TO SET A CASIO WATCH FULL VIDEO USER'S GUIDE. How to set Time and Date Casio Tough Solar 5208 aq-s810w aq-s800w.
- Watch Archive. Casio. User Manuals. Search: Casio Watch Manuals. This reference library contains over 1,500 Casio watch manuals. You need to look up the module number of your watch to find the right one. It should be engraved on the case back. Find that number in the list below to view the owner's guide and instructions for that watch.
Casio Tough Solar Instruction Manual
Press the ‘Adjust’ button once to stop the clock from flashing and officially set the time.