- Gopro Hero 3 Black User Manual Deutsch Download
- Gopro Hero 3 Black Edition Anleitung Deutsch
- Gopro Hero 3 Black User Manual Deutsch 2
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition User Manual Guide
- The HERO camera is compatible with microSD, microSDHC, and microSDXC memory cards (sold separately) up to 32GB capacity. You must use a microSD card with a Class 10 or a UHS-1 rating.
- Jun 08, 2010 In diesem Clip zeigen wir euch, wie man die GoPro HD HERO richtig bedient und wo ihre Vor-und Nachteile liegen. Die GoPro HD HERO und jegliches.
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition User Manual Guide – Not like most other motion cams, the GoPro Hero3 is square-shaped, so, as opposed to lying flush along the aspect of a helmet, it sits on major. It appears and feels much more uncomfortable than opponents this sort of because the Contour+2 and Drift Innovation Ghost High definition. Nevertheless, the Hero3 includes a wide variety of mounting components, that makes it just as adaptable no matter if you might be filming with a surfboard, in the auto or on the bicycle.
Over the front of the Hero3 is its lens, which has a modest monochrome Lcd to the still left, beneath that is a power button. The best houses a file button, while the ideal aspect features a plastic cover for its miniUSB and microHDMI ports.
Charge the battery. The included lithium-ion battery comes partially charged. To charge, connect the included USB cable to camera and connect the other end of.
The GoPro HERO3 online video quality was the very best. Colors ended up real and saturated, facts ended up crisp, and distinction was fantastic. And provides the GoPro a slight edge in excess of the Contour+2, in addition given that the Drift High definition Ghost. The reds and blues of ski jackets had been most lifelike, as well as GoPro was superior at buying up unique snowflakes as they fell.
Recording video repeatedly at WVGA resolution and 30 fps, the GoPro lasted one hour and half-hour with a demand. That’s two several hours fewer compared to the Drift Hd Ghost, and an hour or so a lot less when compared to the Contour+2. To get fair, GoPro sells a battery BacPac for $49 that should double its endurance
The Silver variation on the GoPro Hero3 ($299), the company’s midrange design. It might report 1080p video clip at 30 frames per second, take 11-MP stills at as much as ten frames for each next, and it has built-in Wi-Fi. The top-end Black edition ($399) can shoot 1080p video at 60 fps also as 4K movie at fifteen fps. Moreover, the Black product normally takes 12-MP photographs at as much as 30 fps, and has pro low-light functionality. The Black version comes by using a Wi-Fi remote (generally a $79 accessory), a small dongle that allows you to wirelessly quit and start recordings, likewise as see in a look the amount of demand is still left over the digicam.
- Download GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition User Manual
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition – User Manual Download– (English)
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition – User Manual Download– (Spain)
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition – User Manual Download– (German)
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition – User Manual Download – (French)
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition – User Manual Download – (Portuguese)
GoPro HERO3 Silver Edition – User Manual Download – (Italy)This supplement describes the contents of each software update for HERO5 Black. For more information about the camera, see the user manual at gopro.com/help.
Release Date: April 5, 2017
This software update contains the following additions:
Controlling Your GoPro with Your Voice
Voice commands are now available in these additional languages: Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian.
Changing Your Voice Control Language:
- From the main screen, swipe down.
- Tap Preferences > Language (in the Voice Control section).
- Tap a language.
- Swipe down to exit Preferences.
Playing Back Your Content
You can now save an individual photo from a burst, time lapse photo, or night lapse photo series.
Saving a Photo from a Multi-Shot Series
- Swipe right to open the gallery, then tap the photo series that contains the photo that you want to save.
- Swipe left to view the photos.
- Tap [ ] to save a photo outside of the series.
Offloading Your Content
A manual upload option is available for Auto Upload. This option lets you manually upload selected content to the cloud without waiting for the camera battery to charge. (Your GoPro must be connected to a power outlet to use this option.)
Manually Uploading Your Content to the Cloud
- Subscribe to GoPro Plus (for details, see the user manual).
- Connect your GoPro to a power outlet.
- From the main screen, swipe down.
- Tap Preferences > Manual Upload.
Photo Mode: Advanced Settings
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR): Now available for Time Lapse Photo (interval must be 5 seconds or longer).
- RAW Format:
- Now available for Time Lapse Photo and Night Lapse Photo (interval must be at least 5 seconds)
- Now available for Night Photo
Gopro Hero 3 Black User Manual Deutsch Download
- Protune: The Shutter setting now applies to the Photo capture mode. Photo options for this setting are Auto (default), 1/125, 1/250, 1/500, 1/1000, and 1/2000 second.
Connecting to an Audio Accessory
The Audio Input setting now has updated options and descriptions. (This setting is available only when an audio accessory is connected to your camera.)
|Standard Mic||Supports non-powered mics|
|Standard Mic+||Supports non-powered mics and provides 20dB boost|
|Powered Mic||Supports self-powered mics|
|Powered Mic+||Supports self-powered mics and provides 20dB boost|
|Line In||Supports line-level output from other audio equipment (mixing board, guitar preamplifier, karaoke machine, etc.)|
Gopro Hero 3 Black Edition Anleitung Deutsch
Gopro Hero 3 Black User Manual Deutsch 2Customizing Your GoPro
- Date Format: New setting automatically sets the date format based on the camera language that you select. Options are DD.MM.YY, MM.DD.YY, and YY.MM.DD. You can also manually change the date format, if needed (Preferences > Date Format).
- GPS: In addition to location, this setting now captures the date and time for video and photos. (Preferences > GPS)
- Language: The camera language is now available in these additional languages: Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian (Preferences > Language, in Regional section).