- Breckwell P22 Series
- Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual Instructions
- Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual Download
- Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual
- Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual 2017
- Top Rated Pellet Stoves
- Harman P68 Pellet Stove For Sale
Congratulations on selecting a Harman® Freestanding Pellet Stove. The Harman® Accentra pellet stove you have selected is designed to provide the utmost in safety, reliability, and efficiency. As the owner of a new pellet stove, you’ll want to read and carefully follow all of the instructions contained in this owner’s. User Manuals, Guides and Specifications for your Harman PELLET P61A Indoor Fireplace, Pellet stove, Stove. Database contains 8 Harman PELLET P61A Manuals (available for free online viewing or downloading in PDF): Installation & operating manual, Installation and operating manual, Installation manual, Owners manual care and operation, Owner's. Harman Stove Company Stove Advance Pellet Stove. Harman Stove Company Stove User Manual. Harman Stove Company Stove P68. Harman Stove Insatllation And.
P68 Pellet Stove
Manual start uP
1. Fines are small pieces of broken pellets (sawdust). Fines do not
flow easily and often build up on the hopper funnel bottom angles.
You can push these fines into the feeder opening and then fill the
hopper with pellets. As the system works, they will be burned. Or
you can clean them out before filling the hopper.As the system
works, they will be burned.
2. The 'TEST' cycle will operate the feeder motor for exactly one
minute. Turning to 'TEST' again and again may purge too much
fuel into the burn pot causing excessive smoke on start-up.
3. The firebox low pressure switch will not allow the auger motor
or the igniter element to operate if the view door or the ash pan
door are open.
4. Adjust Feed Rate. If this is your first fire or you are trying different
pellets, set the feed adjuster to #4, Fig. 19. This is a conservative
number and will probably need to be increased. After you know a
feed rate setting that works well, use that setting. Remember, if your
feed rate is too high you may waste fuel.
5. This is usually a weekly maintenance procedure. Cleaning the
burn pot with the scraper with a small amount of new fuel in the
bottom is not a problem. First, scrape the ashes on the front of the
burn pot into the ash pan. Then, scrape the top surface of the burn
pot downward into the base of the burn pot. When the stove is
ignited these scrapings will be pushed out by the feeder and burned.
6. The ash pan can hold the ashes from approximately 1 ton of
premium fuel. This means the ashes will only need to be emptied
a few times a year.
7. Setting the feed adjuster # for maximum burn: With the unit
burning in 'AUTO', turn to 'Stove Mode' and put the fan on 'H'.
Set the Temperature Dial to #7. Allow the unit to burn for about 30
minutes and check ash on front of burn pot. Fig. 21. If the ash line
is larger than 1', turn the feed adjuster from #3 to #4. Allow another
30 minutes of burn time and check again. If , at #6 setting, a 1' or
less ash bed is not obtainable, it is not a problem. The 1' ash bed
is only at maximum burn rate and at most normal settings the ash
bed will be larger.
See Hint #7.
Manual 'cold' start
do not use cheMicals or Fluids to start
the Fire. For eXaMPle: never use gasoline,
gasoline-tYPe lantern Fuel, Kerosene,
charcoal lighter Fluid, or siMilar liQuids to
start or 'Freshen uP' a Fire in this heater.
KeeP all such liQuids Well aWaY FroM the
heater While it is in use.
igniter switch to 'Manual'
Make sure the unit is plugged into a 120 VAC, 60 HZ electrical
Breckwell P22 Series
iMPortant: To avoid unwanted smoke, Be sure there is
no fuel or other combustibles in the ash pan prior to lighting.
Keep all doors closed during operation. Maintain all seals
and gaskets in good condition.
Use only the burn pot, as supplied in the firebox, to support
or contain the burning fuel. No other form of grate or rack
1. turn Feed adjuster to the desired feed rate. No. 4
is good for most pellets.
2. turn the Mode selector to “oFF” and then to the
desired mode. This will reset the control and start the
3. turn the teMPerature dial to the desired setting.
4. clean the burn pot with the scraper, if necessary.
5. Fill the burn pot with pellets, only level with front edge.
(Do Not Over Fill).
note: if an automatic ignition was attempted - be sure
to give the appliance at least 30 minutes of cooling time
before proceeding with these instructions.
6. add starting gel on top of the pellets. Stir the gel into
Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual Instructions
pellets for faster lighting.
Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual Download
see caution beloW. The use of a starting gel that is
commercially marketed for use with pellet stoves is permitted
onlY when performing a cold start. Also be sure to perform
the above steps in sequence to ensure combustion blower
operation before applying the starting gel. Follow the starter
manufacturer's instructions for proper application.
7. light the starting gel with a match, and close the door.
Operation will begin when the fire reaches the proper
8. Fill the hopper with pellets and remove ashes as
Harman P68 Pellet Stove User Manual