The MIKE to Google Earth is a visualisation tool to be used in conjunction with the Google Earth viewer to display contour maps of geo-referenced dfs2 or dfsu files, e.g. Inundation flood maps or water surface maps, on top of sat. 2 Navigating in the 3D Viewer The 3D viewer is the center section of the Google Earth screen that displays the map. To navigate through the 3D Viewer, use the navigation tools on the right-hand side of the screen. The Look joystick lets you adjust the view in the 3D viewer from a single vantage point as if you were turning your head. The Move joystick lets you move from location to location in. The collection of images allow users to view different parts of the world in real-time. Users can opt to use the tool via a web browser or to download the application. Google Earth has been recently optimized for Chrome and Android with additional features, including 3D buildings, informative content, and tours of monuments and natural wonders. The following instructions give an overview of installing the Google Earth Engine Python API. To use the Earth Engine Python API you'll need to install the client library and its dependencies on your computer and then set up authentication credentials. Installing the client library Ubuntu Linux & Mac OS X installation. Google Earth Manual, E-Learning. A placemark is the most basic GE tool, and it is used to identify a particular location, landscape or geologic feature, or point of interest.
Some of the most compelling features of Google Earth include:
- Advanced Measurements: Measure parking lots and land developments with polygon area measure, or determine affected radius with circle measure.
- High-resolution printing: Print Images up to 4800x3200 px resolution.
- Exclusive Pro data layers: Demographics, parcels, and traffic count.
- Spreadsheet Import: Ingest up to 2500 addresses at a time, assigning placemarks and style templates in bulk.
- GIS import: Visualize ESRI shapefiles (.shp) and MapInfo (.tab) files.
- Movie-Maker: Export Windows Media and Quicktime HD movies, up to 1920x1080 resolution.
Google Earth Pro brings advanced business tools in addition to all the easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth:
- Compute distances and areas using measurement tools
- Use Movie Maker to produce media collateral
- Print high-resolution images for presentations and reports
- Import large vector image files to quickly map GIS data
- Map addresses with the Spreadsheet Importer
Google Earth Pro
Download Google Earth For Windows 7
- Businesses, governments and professional users from around the world use Google Earth Pro data visualization, site planning and information sharing tools.
- Get Productive
- With the advanced measuring and drawing tools in Google Earth Pro, you can plan, measure and visualize a site without even leaving your desk.
- Make better decisions
- Visualize your own information in Google Earth Pro alongside exclusive data layers such as land parcel, demographics and historical traffic data.
- Share with others
- Create videos in Google Earth Pro that can be shared with stakeholders and customers, providing a unique perspective for any location-based project.
View exotic locales like Maui and Paris as well as points of interest such as local restaurants, hospitals, schools, and more.
Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
Here are some key features of 'Google Earth':
- Fly from sace to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in.
- Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions.
- Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings.
- Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies far in space, and the deepest depths of the ocean -- right from the desktop.
Google Earth Pro
Google Earth Pro includes the same easy-to-use features and imagery of Google Earth, but with additional professional tools designed specifically for business users.
Features in both:
- Print images
- In Google Earth screen resolution only. In Google Earth Pro premium high resolution images.
- Import GIS Images
- In Google Earth manually geo-located. In Google Earth Pro automatically geo-located.
- Import large image files
- In Google Earth up to max texture size. In Google Earth Pro more than max texture size.
Google Earth Pro features not found in Google Earth:
- Regionate large datasets
- Batch geocode addresses
- Import GIS data
- Access demographic, parcel & traffic data layers
- Create premium movies
- Measure area of a polygon or circle
- Map multiple points at once
- Viewshed tool
- Map making tool
- Updated Android version to 22.214.171.124
- Places panel: multiple-item selection, moving, deletion; performance improvements
- Network security updates and fixes; improved certificate support
- CSV import improvements: support older Mac file formats, multi-line text fields
- Ground overlay editor: fix glitchy rotation, rotation handle positioning
- Print preview: fixed mouse-wheel zooming, display refresh problems
- International languages: fix missing translations, keyboard shortcuts, UI elements
- Tables tool: improved stability, layout, data synchronization
- Tour Guide is hidden by default, reflecting Earth Pro use case
- Windows: allow Earth to run concurrently in multiple user sessions
- Windows: improved appearance on high-resolution monitors
- Windows 64-bit fixes: joystick support; crash when hiding 3D buildings; COM application (e.g. Garmin BaseCamp) interface
- Linux: support for 'spacenav' 3D controller driver software