Thank you for selecting the revolutionary reading this manual, please see the front cover of this NORDICTRACK X7I INCLINE TRAINER. The X7I manual. To help us assist you, note the product model ® INCLINE TRAINER offers a selection of features number and serial number before contacting us. USERS MANUAL www.nordictrack.com Model No. 24928.0 Serial No. Write the serial number in the space above for reference. CAUTION Read all precautions and instruc. The incline trainer is intended for home use only. Do not use the incline trainer in any commercial, rental, or institutional setting.
- Nordictrack Incline Trainer X7i User Manual Pdf
- Nordictrack X7i Incline Trainer User Manual
- Nordictrack Incline Trainer X7i User Manual Download
- Troubleshooting Nordictrack X7i
As publicized on the TV show The Biggest Loser, incline trainers are excellent tools for dramatically fast fitness improvement. The NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer works as both a level treadmill and a steep climber; you can choose from ramp settings of -6 to +40 degrees. It offers a simple way to rev up your metabolism (even at slow speeds) and improve muscle tone from the calves to the glutes. Workout training includes 38 preset apps and the option to add iFit’s unlimited fitness support on your own tablet computer or smartphone. This model is shipped with a Bluetooth chest strap for wireless heart rate monitoring. Other features include a tablet computer bracket with adjustable angle.
Nordictrack Incline Trainer X7i User Manual Pdf
The X7i was once NordicTrack’s top-level incline trainer, but now it’s been overtaken by the X9i and X11i, which have integrated touchscreens. The X7i has a more traditional 7″ display. Compared with the other models for 2017 the new X7i also has less horsepower with its 2.75 CHP motor, although it has the same top speed of 12 mph. Overall it’s a great match for walkers and joggers whereas the higher model numbers are also strong enough for serious running.
Occasionally the X9i costs less than the X7i reviewed here, so be sure to compare Incline Trainer prices instead of automatically opting for the lower model.
What We Like:
Nordictrack X7i Incline Trainer User Manual
- Efficient Workouts: Like all NordicTrack incline trainer treadmills the new X7i for 2017 tilts to a maximum 40 percent incline. That’s much more dramatic than what you get with a typical treadmill; max inclines are usually 10 to 20 percent. Studies find that training at the Incline Trainer’s maximum tilt burns calories at five times the rate of walking flat! This fitness machine also declines by 6% for the extra muscle toning you get when walking downhill. Changing the slope is easy with OneTouch controls; just press the desired setting instead of moving in small increments.
- Cushioning: This unit features Reflex Cushioning. One setting helps simulate exercising on an asphalt road, and the other is much gentler to your joints.
- Display Screen: The new X7i for 2017 has a backlit 7″ display. (The older version had a touchscreen, which you can now get with the X9i instead.) To enjoy the high-def video workouts and Google Maps workouts from iFit, you can dock your tablet computer to the console as a secondary display.
- iFit Coach Ready: Treat yourself to an iFit Coach membership and get a new workout program every day! You can connect the new X7i to iFit via your tablet computer or smartphone, and the treadmill will adjust its speed and incline to match the programs you download. The most engaging workouts for most trainees are the Google Maps workouts accompanied with streaming views as documented by Google. Programs can be customized very precisely to support your fitness goals, and iFit makes it easy to chart your progress with automatic data logging.
- Audio: Get the motivation of your favorite music by hooking up your phone to the console. The new X7i has a set of 3″ speakers and a convenient accessory area for your phone.
- Longer Track: The track on this incline trainer is long enough for just about any runner, plus it has extra width compared with a standard treadmill. Dimensions are 22″ wide x 60″ long.
- Commercial Motor: The X7i’s 2.75 CHP DurX Commercial Plus motor has a lifetime warranty. It runs quietly and responds quickly to changes in incline and speed. Unless you frequently take very long runs and/or weigh more than 250 pounds or so, this motor should satisfy. The machine’s user weight capacity is 325 pounds.
- Heart Rate Monitors: Grip pulse sensors are built into the handlebars. For a better readout you can use the Bluetooth chest strap included for wireless telemetry.
- Generous Warranty: NordicTrack Incline Trainer warranties are impressive. The new X7i is sold with a lifetime frame warranty; a five-year parts & electronics warranty; and a two-year labor warranty.
NordicTrack Incline Trainer X7i Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Incline:||-3 to 40%|
|Running Area:||22' X 60'|
|Top Speed:||12 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||300 LBS|
|Dimensions:||70' L x 40' W x 72' H|
- Horsepower: This unit’s 2.75 CHP is powerful but not ideal for all training habits. If you plan to use an Incline Trainer for running (as well as for walking/jogging), then the X9i or X11i could be a better long-term value.
Nordictrack Incline Trainer X7i User Manual Download
The NordicTrack X7i Incline Trainer is a great fitness machine for just about anyone, making it convenient to keep fit without training at high speed or with heavy impact. Here you can enjoy virtual outdoor training with an iFit membership and also get more than three dozen built-in workout apps. Before moving ahead with purchase though, we’d check whether NordicTrack is offering an even better deal to promote the new X9i with touchscreen and higher power.