Size: 2.08 MB
Rating: 10 / 10 (Vote: 36)
Manual - OnePlus One - Android 4.4 - Device Guides.
This is the official OnePlus One User Guide in English provided from the manufacturer. If you are looking for detailed technical specifications, please see our Specs page.
Other names: A0001, 152,9 x 75,9 x 8,9 mm, 162 g, Li-Po 3100 mAh, Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 8974AC, IPS TFT 16M colors 1080 x 1920 px (5,50″) 401 ppi, digital camera 13 Mpx, 4128x3096 px, flash, mp3, MMS, WiFi, GPS, LTE, Android 4.4 KitKat, touchscreen,
The newest phones
The newest manualsManual Samsung Galaxy A70s Manual Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Manual Huawei Mate 30 Pro Manual Huawei Mate 30 Manual LG K30 2019 Dual SIM Manual Nokia 3310 3G
This teardown is not a repair guide. To repair your OnePlus 7 Pro, use our service manual.
- The battery can be removed first, once you open the phone. It’s only lightly adhered and comes with a pull tab for easy removal.
- Many components are modular and can be individually replaced.
- Display replacements, which are the most common repairs, are not prioritized in the design. (You have to completely disassemble the phone to swap out your screen.)
- While the Front Facing Camera’s new pop up ability is really cool, the added mechanical element makes it more likely to wear out and more complicated to replace.
- The primary access point for all repairs, the rear panel, is firmly glued in place.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.