- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus Manual
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 2014
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Drivers
- Samsung Ativ Book 9 Spin
Aug 22, 2013 The Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus only comes in an aluminium enclosure material and is the only laptop in the line with a touchscreen. In order to verify that your laptop is an ATIV Book 9 Plus, you may visit the Control Panel located in the Windows Start menu, click System and Security, click System, and view the name of your computer model (which should state Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus or Samsung NP940X3G). Check out our support resources for your ATIV Book 9 Plus NP940X3GI to find manuals, specs, features, and FAQs. You can also register your product to gain access to Samsung's world-class customer support. This guide may be used to remove the touch screen from the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus for replacement or cleaning. Have a Phillips screw driver handy. Make sure you are able to keep track of all the screws removed and where they belong (a magnetic project mat would be helpful). Replacement screens. In this Samsung ATIV Book 9 Plus user manual, you will be informed that the display of this laptop is completely touch display that will make it easier to use the laptop. The display can produce super vivid, clear, and sharp display for you.
Samsung Ativ Book 9 Plus Manual
|Samsung Ativ Manual Cover For Windows 8|
- Illumination Sensor
- Camera operating indicator (Optional)
- Camera (Optional)
- Touch Screen
- Home button
- Volume Control Button
- Micro Digital Video / Audio Por (Micro HDMI) (Optional)
- Ear-set / headset Jack
- Power Button
- Power Button LED
- Rotation Lock
- USB 3.0 Port
- Fan Vents
- Micro SD Card Slot
- SIM Card Slot (Optional)
- What is a Recovery Area?
- The capacity representation of the hard disk drive(HDD) in Windows is different from the product specifications.
- What is a recovery image?
- How can I restore a computer that does not have the Recovery program?
- I cannot find the Start button on the Desktop.
- I cannot find the computer's Shutdown button.
- The App disappeared in the Start screen.
- Since I'm familiar with Windows 7, I would like the Desktop screen to appear as it does in Windows 7.
- How can I install a printer driver?
- How can I change the screen settings, environment settings, type size, color, and so on?
- Active X does not run in Internet Explorer on the Start screen.
- I want to remove the pre-installed Windows 8 operating system and install a different OS.
- The Desktop displayed on the TV after connecting via the HDMI port does not fit the screen.
- I cannot hear any sound from the TV after connecting via the HDMI port.
- The screen is abnormally displayed when the touch screen has been rotated.
- The letters on the computer screen overlap.
- A USB device is not recognized in the BIOS Setup
- I connected a USB keyboard and pressed F2 during the booting sequence, but the BIOS Setup screen does not appear.
- Where are the photos and videos taken by the S Camera saved
- I can only make a recording up to 3 hours with the S Camera.
- I can play a file saved on an external storage device but cannot add the file to the playlist in the S Player.
- Although I turned the volume up to the maximum in the S Player, the volume is still low.
- You can configure your computer in the same way as existing Windows systems.
User manual Samsung Essential ATIV Book 2 500GB HDD NP270E5G
Use the powerful Windows 8 operation system
• Make the most of 500GB of storage
• Enjoy gaming and video with great performance
• Access DVDs and CDs with the built-in optical drive
• Use it outdoors thanks to anti-reflective screen
User manual Samsung ATIV Book 2 – download in PDF format: Ativ-Book2
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- 15.6″ HD LED Display (1366 x 768), Anti-Reflective
- Mineral Ash Black
- 1 VGA
3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) Multi-media Card Reader
1 Headphone out / Mic-in Combo
1 RJ45 (LAN)
- Security Slot
- 2.2kg (4.85lbs)
Processor / Chipset
- Intel® Celeron® Processor 1007U (1.5GHz, 2MB L3 Cache)
- 4GB DDR3 System Memory at 1333MHz (4GB x 1)
- Stereo Speakers ( 1.5W x 2 )
720p HD Web Camera
- Island-type keyboard with Numeric key
Samsung Ativ Book 9 2014
- 6 Cell (48Wh)
40W / 60W AC Adapter*
* Adapter is different depend on system
- Samsung SideSync
Microsoft Office Trial
Norton Internet Security (60 days trial)
※ Software can be changed without notice.
- Intel® HD Graphics
- Super Multi Dual Layer
- 802.11 bg/n 1 x 1
Fast Ethernet [10 / 100]
Samsung Ativ Book 9 Drivers
- 500GB SATA II Hard Drive (5400RPM)
Samsung Ativ Book 9 Spin
- 376 x 248 x 25.2 ~ 31.8mm (14.8″ x 9.76″ x 0.99″ ~ 1.25″)