Sentry is a set of services that power the cloud-hosted offering and can be run on your own infrastructure (on-premises). While these docs will not be exhaustive – its expected you are familiar with the required technology – they contain the core configuration and documentation for running Sentry. If you’re using Phoenix, Plug.RequestId, or another method to set a request ID response header, and would like to include that information with errors reported by Sentry.Plug, the:requestidheader option allows you to set which header key Sentry should check. It will default to “x-request-id”, which Plug.RequestId (and therefore Phoenix.
Sentry Plug And Block Manual
- Information in this manual is subject to change without notice. Companies, names, and data used in examples within the manual are fictitious unless otherwise noted. No part of this manual may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, or mechanical, for.
- Tips to best use SENTRY. Create White List. Your loved ones will pass through SENTRY without ‘checks’. When used as a junk fax blocker, it blocks all faxes that are not on White List. Set SENTRY to ‘OFF’ (press VOICE button) when you anticipate a fax that is not on White List. Put that number to the White List after receiving the fax.
How SENTRY works
- SENTRY is a ‘check point’ to screen all incoming calls.
- SENTRY's 'check point' has two lines of defense. First is a voice warning message, that tells solicitors to leave, and tell legitimate callers to come in by pressing 0.
- At this point, 100% robo calls will be stopped, 99% of solicitor callers will leave.
- The second line of defense is SENTRY's Black List function. You can put any number on SENTRY's caller id list to the Black List.
- In reality, the first line of defense is so effective, you rarely need to add a number to the Black List.
- For the legitimate callers, SENTRY lets you create a White List. Callers on White List will be allowed in without hearing the warning message.
- If the caller is on White List, SENTRY allows the caller to come in without asking.
- If the caller is not on White List, SENTRY will ask all telemarketers/solicitors to hang up, and will tell ‘legitimate’ callers to press 0 to come in.
- Put a caller to White List is easy. Just find the number on caller id list and press ACCEPT.
- The first line of defense is so effective that you rarely have to use Black List to block off persistent offenders, if any. No robo calls can penetrate SENTRY.
Sentry Plug And Block User Manual Download
Tips to best use SENTRY
- Create White List. Your loved ones will pass through SENTRY without ‘checks’.
- When used as a junk fax blocker, it blocks all faxes that are not on White List. Set SENTRY to ‘OFF’ (press VOICE button) when you anticipate a fax that is not on White List. Put that number to the White List after receiving the fax.