Discover the latest features and innovations available in the Convoy 3 512MB (Verizon). Find the perfect Phones for you! View Details. See all Support. The Samsung Convoy™ 3 is built to strict military specs and can stand up to shock, extreme temperatures, dust, humidity and more.
- Unless stated otherwise, instructions in this User Manual start with the phone open and unlocked, at the Home screen. Instructions in this User Manual o ffer the simplest, or most direct steps to complete a procedure. Other methods may exist, and may be described as well. All screen images in this User Manual are simulated.
- Samsung Convoy™ 3 - Support Overview. Find device-specific support and online tools for your Samsung Convoy 3. Select another device. Activate and setup. Learn how to activate and set up your Convoy 3. Popular topics. Learn how to transfer contacts and media. Samsung info. View your User Guide (PDF).
- Get the rugged Samsung Convoy 3 at Verizon. This basic phone meets military specs for dust, shock and high heat. Take photos with the built-in camera.
- Get the best deals on Cell Phone Manuals and Guides for Samsung when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Free shipping on many items. OEM Verizon Samsung Convoy 3 Manual Consumer Info and Warranty Books / Manuals. Brand: Verizon. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Manuals, Retail Box, Headset, Accessories - Excellent.
Samsung Convoy 1 Manual
Samsung Convoy 3 SCH-U680 equipped with specifications and key features such as: 103 x 52 x 21 mm (4.07 x 2.04 x 0.82 in) in dimwnsion and 125 g (2.4 oz) in weight, microSD up to 32 GB, 512 MB internal storage, 256 MB of RAM, 3.2 megapixel of rear facing camera with LED flash, stereo peakers, Li-Ion 1300 mAH battery with up to 450 hours stand by time and up to 6 hours of talk time.
- Section 1: Getting Started
- Section 2: Understanding Your Phone
- Section 3: Call Functions
- Section 4: Push to Talk (PTT) Functions
- Section 5: Contacts
- Section 6: Entering Text
- Section 7: Messaging
- Section 8: Media Center
- Section 9: Apps
- Section 10: Music
- Section 11: Tools
- Section 12: Bluetooth
- Section 13: Settings
- Section 14: Health and Safety Information
- Section 15: Warranty Information