- Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Reviews
- Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Manual
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9 I Treadmill Manual
- Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill How To Turn On
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill User Manual. Oct 29, 2019 The pervasiveness of Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill is an amazing way to get moving in the comfort of home exercise. The Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill comes with a multifunction program that focused on weight loss and intensity training. A small amount of investment but it.
Shoppers should note right off the top that the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is only meant for walking. It can’t serve as a runner’s treadmill because of three rather glaring limitations: track size, horsepower and top speed. Key specs for this discount treadmill are a 50″ long x 16″ wide track, a 2.25 HP motor and a top speed of 10 mph. Runners need much more room to stretch their legs (Heck walkers might even feel restricted by the small size of this track). For comparison, typical treadmills for walkers have 55″-long tracks. Treadmills for runners typically have 60″ tracks.
A ramp is included to help trainees increase calorie burn. It can be manually adjusted and has two positions. This is of course better than no incline choices at all, but most treadmills priced at $500 and up have power-adjustable ramps with at least 10 settings.
The console for the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 has a blue-tinted LCD. It shows speed, elapsed time, distance and calories burned. Six preset workouts are included. Not much, but not nothing either.
This Weslo treadmill has an especially short warranty. The motor is under warranty for just one year, whereas most other treadmill motors have lifetime warranties. The parts and labor coverage is for just 90 days. So, don’t be surprised if this thing breaks down rather quickly. Consider it a the treadmill equivalent of a disposable lighter.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Reviews
What We Like:
- Price: The low price is by far the most attractive feature of the Weslo G 5.9. The treadmill sells for a mere $499 or less.
- Preset Workouts: Six workout programs are built into the console. These programs were designed by a certified personal trainer to take the guesswork out of exercise time help trainees make the most of each session.
- Space-Saver: Weslo Cadence treadmills are compact. The Cadence G 5.9 has a footprint of just 64.5″ long and 29″ wide. It can be folded to take up even less space in between workouts and the deck can be moved to a vertical position.
Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill Manual
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 Treadmill - Key Specs:
|Running Area:||16' x 50'|
|Top Speed:||10 MPH|
|Weight Capacity:||250 LBS|
|Dimensions:||68' L x 31' W x 55.5' H|
- Very Small Track: The workout area on the Weslo G 5.9 is 16″ wide and 50″ long, which is very small. For comparison, a standard treadmill track for walkers is 20″ wide and at least 55″ long. Even if you aren’t especially tall, you will likely find that the Cadence G 5.9 restricts your stride.
- Noise: The treadmill belt is thin and moves over small rollers. Also, the treadmill’s frame is lightweight, has plastic parts and isn’t sealed at the joints. (Higher quality treadmills, on the other hand, have steel frames with powder coating, and their bolts don’t come loose.) So, maybe invest in headphones if you don’t like unpleasant grinding noises during your workouts.
- Manual Incline: The incline on the G 5.9 is adjusted manually rather than electronically, so this treadmill isn’t as dynamic as others. Treadmills with power ramps let trainees seamlessly switch between multiple incline settings within a single workout.
- No Extras: Unlike most home treadmills, this unit doesn’t have amenities such as water bottle holders, an accessory tray, or music speakers. Such features have become commonplace even on other treadmills under $500, so this is a particularly simple model.
- Warranty: The warranty for the G 5.9 treadmill is very short, as we’d expect with any treadmill under $500. The motor is under warranty for just a year. Others parts and labor are under warranty for just 90 days.
Weslo Cadence G 5.9 I Treadmill Manual
Compared with other treadmills for beginners, the Weslo Cadence G 5.9 is built from lower quality parts and has a very short warranty. Its track size is especially disappointing, even for smaller trainees. The low price and compact frame might be appealing, but by moving into the next price class you could get a cardio trainer that lasts much longer and feels better to use. You get what you pay for with the Weslo Cadence G 5.9. If you need a simple treadmill for a few months and plan on disposing of it after that, this machine is worth considering. Otherwise, check out the brand ProForm for trainers that have quieter operation, more engaging programming, better warranties and other improvements.
The Weslo Cadence G5.9 Treadmill is on sale right now!
Weslo Cadence G 5.9i Treadmill How To Turn On
Other Weslo Treadmill Reviews:
This Treadmill is currently on sale!